I am a third year PhD student in Vision and Learning Lab at UC Merced. My advisor is Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang. Before that, I obtained my M.S. degree at School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University in 2018 and B.S. degree at Taishan College, Shandong University in 2015.
I am interested in computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning. More specifically,
- Self-Supervised Representation Learning
- Video Motion and Analysis
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Disentangled Representation Learning
- Privacy-Preserving Visual Recognition